AFA News and Updates
- January 25th is Tatiana Day, an Eastern European religious holiday. Saint Tatiana is the patron saint of students, thus this day is also called Students Day. If you are interested in a student, or especially anyone named Tatiana it is vital you acknowledge the day with warm wishes or even flowers/candy. Any acknowledgement coming from someone not familiar with this tradition will be greatly appreciated! If you have a student or a Tanya in your life make sure she knows you are thinking of her on the 25th!!
- Interested in taking one of our famous "Singles Tours"? Call (602) 553-8178 and press 2 to speak with a Tour Coordinator and discover how you can have an experience of a lifetime and save hundreds of dollars at the same time!
- AFA Tour Seminars - We Want to Meet You in Person! 10 new destinations from Tampa, FL to Sioux Falls, SD. Valuable seminar only tour discounts, meet international dating experts, past successful tour clients, and much more! RSVP Today!
- A Foreign Affair Marriage/Success Story on OPRAH.com? Yep!
Check out David and Maria's success story as told by Lisa Ling on the Oprah.com network, Secret Lives of Women
- Have your own International dating success story? Share it with us and receive a special gift as our way of saying congratulations! Submit it to email@example.com, and we love photos!