First we would like to thank you for considering the Law Office of Laurie Y. Wu for your Fiancee Visa processing needs. Due to our years
of experience working with couples going through the Fiancee visa process we realize just how important this is to the both of you. We also know that
you want the process to go as quickly and smoothly as possible. That is why we offer you the most professional, and fastest service available anywhere.
Our law office has threelevels of service from which you can choose. Regardless of which service you select, we provide competence,
convenience, connectivity and compassion. This is our pledge to you.
The Premium service includes everything you would normally receive in the Basic service, plus ongoing support for your Fiancee. The Basic
Service includes preparing the USCIS visa petition and obtaining approval by USCIS. Once the Basic Service is successfully concluded,USCIS will forward
your petition to the appropriate embassy or consulate. After USCIS approves the initial petition, we will contact your Fiancee and provide her with the
necessary instructions and forms to complete the interview process. Your Fiancee will need to gather certain documents (birth certificate, divorce certificate,
police certificates. etc.)for the interview. Before the interview, she will also be required to undergo a medical examination and we will provide instructions
regarding the medical examination.
IN ADDITION TO ALL SERVICES IN THE BASIC PACKAGE, THE PREMIUM PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Phone/Skype Consultation With Fiancee The attorney will call your Fiancee and conduct a telephone or Skype (voice or video) consultation with
her. During the consultation, the attorney will review the required documents, review the interview questions and explain what your fiancee can expect
at her interview.
- Embassy Instructions for Fiancee: Our office will provide detailed instructions regarding the required interview documents and complete the
interview forms for your Fiancee. Your fiancee will be well-prepared before she receives the instructions provided by the embassy. This will help
to speed up the process so the interview can be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Embassy Communication: If necessary, our office will handle all correspondence or telephone contact with the U.S. Embassy.
- Assistance In Ihe Embassy City: We will have our local consultant meet with your Fiancee in the Embassy city (Moscow, Kyiv, Guangzhou, Manila)
toreview yourFiancee’s paperwork, answer as last minutes questions and help calm your Fiancee. It is our goal to be sure that all the paper
work and supporting documents are in proper order, and that your Fiancee is relaxed and confident for the interview.
FIANCEE ONLY SERVICE
The Fiancee only service is meant for those who have already had their petition approved by USCIS and wish to use the Embassy or Fiancee
services only. This service includes everything the Premium Service includes less the Basic Service features.
A LA CARTE SERVICE
If you and your Fiancee only need assistance in certain areas, we provide individuals services such as USCIS petition review (reviewing your assembled USCIS petition), Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation, Attorney Interview Preparation, Local Embassy Assistance, etc.
AFA News and Updates
- January 25th is Tatiana Day, an Eastern European religious holiday. Saint Tatiana is the patron saint of students, thus this day is also called Students Day. If you are interested in a student, or especially anyone named Tatiana it is vital you acknowledge the day with warm wishes or even flowers/candy. Any acknowledgement coming from someone not familiar with this tradition will be greatly appreciated! If you have a student or a Tanya in your life make sure she knows you are thinking of her on the 25th!!
- Interested in taking one of our famous "Singles Tours"? Call (602) 553-8178 and press 2 to speak with a Tour Coordinator and discover how you can have an experience of a lifetime and save hundreds of dollars at the same time!
- AFA Tour Seminars - We Want to Meet You in Person! 10 new destinations from Tampa, FL to Sioux Falls, SD. Valuable seminar only tour discounts, meet international dating experts, past successful tour clients, and much more! RSVP Today!
- A Foreign Affair Marriage/Success Story on OPRAH.com? Yep!
Check out David and Maria's success story as told by Lisa Ling on the Oprah.com network, Secret Lives of Women
- Have your own International dating success story? Share it with us and receive a special gift as our way of saying congratulations! Submit it to email@example.com, and we love photos!
Laurie Wu, Attorney
Copyright © 2017